I will put up the questions, and add the answers as a comment below next week. Enjoy.
1. If it takes six men one hour
to dig six holes, how long does it take one man to dig half a hole?
2. Two men play five complete
games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games.
There are no ties. How?
3. A farmer has seventeen sheep.
All but nine of them die. How many sheep does he have left?
4. How many seconds are in a
5. If 3 peacocks lay 5 eggs in 8
days, how many peacocks will lay 29 eggs in 76 days?
6. How many apples can you fit
into an empty box?
7 The red house is on one side
and the blue is on the other, where is the white house?
8. What five letter word becomes
shorter when you add two letters to it?
9. You are running in a street
marathon and you overtake the person in 2nd place.
place are you now?
10. A boy was rushed to the
hospital emergency room. The ER doctor saw the boy and
11. How can you take 9 toothpicks
and make ten without breaking the toothpicks?
12. You throw away the outside
and cook the inside. You eat the outside and throw away
13. You walk into a room with a
match. In the room there is a stove, a heater and a candle.
14. Every day, a cyclist crosses
the border between Spain and France carrying a bag. No
15. A woman walks into a
restaurant and asks the manager for a glass of water.
16. There is a man on an island
prison, he cannot swim. One day he escapes using nothing
17. A man was speeding and ran
through a stop sign. Two police officers saw him and
18. A small defenseless animal
lays on the ground in the heat of the sun. Suddenly, it
19. Why is it illegal to bury a
man living in South Carolina in North Carolina?
20. Two people are in a barn. Ten
cats follow them in. How many feet are in the barn now?
21. Is it illegal to marry your
24. Two trains are on the same
railroad track; one is headed east the other west, they